7.11.2006

 

Time's A-Wastin'


And I'm a-wastin' it by cruising the Internets for sign generators. It all started with The Church Sign Generator, and then as I looked around, I discovered a whole world of online generators. These can be a lot of silly fun, but I'm warning you, they're horribly addictive. The ones I am most fascinated with are the ones that allow you to put your own text onto a picture of a sign or a blackboard or whatever. There's a Fast Food Sign generator, a Bar-B-Que Sign generator, a Warning Sign generator, and my new favorite, the Stephen Colbert Threat Down generator, which allows you to input both text and an image. For a huge list of online generators, visit the Generator Blog. This might be the Big Daddy of all internet time wasters. And it's a helluva lotta fun.

And for those of you who create sign generators, my friend Paula would like a Birthday Cake generator, where you can write your own message on a picture of a birthday cake. Get busy on that, willya please?

Comments:
OMG, those are fabulous! What sign did you create? T.
 
There is a whole galaxy of sign generators (even outer space) on Custom Sign Generator...
 
I think that LetterJames.de has a cake message generator...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?